Sunday, December 21, 2008

My Little Models

so you guys all know how boring it can get on sunday afternoon so this sunday Alora was bugging me to straighten her hair so i did then she said "lets be models!" so we started to take pictures of her then Lynnae came in and was wondering what we were doing so i told her to sit down and i would do her hair too. Then we took some adorable pictures of her as well. all in all it was a great way to spend some time with my little sisters and past the time on sunday.

2 comments:

Nicki said...

What a fun idea. I bet your sisters loved it. You are to sweet and have such good patience with them.

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

You are such a fun big sis!! They both look adorable. I bet that they had the time of their lives and will always remember the fun they had with you.