Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Last Couple of Months

So i know that back in June I said that we were moving to Salem. My parents decided that we would move when our spanish fork house sold. Well 5 months later and the house still hasn't sold. My mom is sick of having to keep the house clean for people to walk through so we are going to move into the new house this weekend regardless if the house is sold or not. So because we haven't sold the old house we don't have enough money to fix the downstairs so guess what? ya i'm stuck upstairs till it sells. Ugh, but oh well it will sell soon (see how im trying to stay positive:D)


Not much else is new with me high school is going great i have amazing teachers and friends. I can't believe its already a fourth of the way done. I have exactly one month left to be a mia-maid (ya that means i'll be 16 in a month WAHOO!) Sophie is now 7 months old. It sure is crazy how time flys. Alora lost her first tooth a couple of weeks ago and another one last week. Her second one has a great story behind it but thats another post in its self. Lynnae is on Turning Points competition team for dance this year. Im so proud that she would take that much time out of her week for something she loves. I'm not really sure whats up with my other sisters. I know Nicole is working really hard this year to prepare for next years school Volleyball tryouts.



This is Alora in the spot where she lost her Second tooth.

Well my new goal is to start writting more about my high school life so I'll be posting more often now!

No comments: