Thursday, August 7, 2008

Initiation for the New Young Mens Presidency

ok so me, my sister, and a couple of other people in the ward have been welcoming the new young men's presidency in. A couple of weeks ago we got the president's car(Brother Knudsen's Car) by taking a WHOLE bunch of yarn and wrapping his entire car in it. The next Sunday he told us that it took him 45 min. to get it off! well thats only half of the time we spent putting it on. But this week we went and got one of his counselors(Brother Flake)
this time because we couldn't do the same thing twice we took almost 60 balloons and stuffed them in is car with about 20 of them that said "welcome to ym's!" we still haven't thought of what to do with the other counselor so if you have any ideas let me know.

4 comments:

Nicki said...

Ha Ha! I'm glad I'm not "officially" part of the youth program. All I got was a pie, and I'll gladly take that over what you doing to everyone else.

Brad.Lindsey.Lexi.Rowen said...

You guys did a great job getting Bro. Flake. It is always fun to see what you girls come up with. Very creative!

Nicki said...

Okay your point well taken, I will open mouth insert foot!

Shannon said...

Fun!!! I would love to hear your ideas on how to welcome in our new Laurels. I have another one coming in this week and we are deciding what to do.
Shannon