Monday, August 11, 2008

My Saturday

Ok so on Saturday my mom Nicole and I went to the mall at about 10 in the morning and started our big adventure (trying to shop for school clothes.) First we did the needs (bras underwear the works) Then came the wants! my sister and i ended up getting all together 3 new pairs of pants, 5 new shirts, a hoodie (for me) ,a vest (for Nicole), a belt, and 2 pairs of Etnies. It was very big spending day for my mom if you can only imagine. but in the middle of this big shopping spree we had to stop shopping and get lunch so that gave our feet a little break. then we resumed our LONG shopping trip. When we had finally finished we headed home on the way we decided we needed drinks so we stopped and got drinks at sonic and finished our trip home. All in all we were shopping for a little over 5 and a half hours!! even thats a long time for me to shop but it was allot of fun. Thanks Mom!

No comments: