Monday, August 4, 2008

My Trip


This weekend my family took a quick trip to Delta, Colorado for my newest baby cousins blessing.
Sense the blessing was on Sunday we had a little time to spare because we went out on Thursday. But if you have ever been to Delta there isn't much to do there. So the best thing we could think of to do is go to the dollar store,the drive-inn, and the theater. We watched The Mummy 3, Hell boy 2, and The Dark Night. The Dark Night was AWESOME!! Then on sunday morning we got up early and went to church and watched the baby blessing then went to my grandma's house and had lunch. Then i got to hold my new baby cousin who was way cute! then we made the 5 hr. trip home.
It wasn't much of a trip but it was a good weekend getaway.

3 comments:

Nicki said...

What a cute baby. i'M GLAD YOU GOT A BLOG GOING, IT'S VERY CUTE....PLUS i CAN'T WAIT TO GET SOME DIRT ON YOU SO i CAN HAVE AMMO TOO.

Jessica R. said...

i don't think you'll be getting any dirt on me anytime soon SORRY!

Celeste said...

Hey Jess, it's Celeste. You need to add us too. Cute blog btw...
mahaffeygang.blogspot.com